Sunday, March 14, 2010

Toothy Sophie

At 7 months, Sophie is beginning to show signs of teething.

Now a days she'll always have something in her mouth. If it's not a toy or her teether toy, it's her fingers or simply whatever that's within her reach.

She also had some symptoms of teething last week which included fever and diarrhea. I guess that's why they call it "growing pains".

Today I bought her the teething biscuits from Rusk. She seemed to enjoy it very much, especially since she gets to munch on something after her gums gets soothen from the biscuits. Sure beats biting on a teether toy which is tasteless.

I wonder when her first tooth will emerge. I reckon it will be soon... very very soon. And I heard that once her teeth starts to grow, her speech will improve too. So maybe I'll hear her call me Mama very soon too.

No comments:

Post a Comment