Sunday, May 31, 2009

For my darling

I'm fast approaching my 7th month of pregnancy this week. This marks the last lap, the 3rd trimester. Thank God that all has been well and while I could really do away with the leg cramps, the tiredness, the occasional aches in the back, I have much to be thankful for.

It's so heartwarming that we're not the only ones looking forward to the arrival of Sophie. At Melvin's and Ruth's wedding yesterday, we caught up with so many friends and they too share in our joy.


Baby on board sign for Sophie. In the most expected color, pink no less :)



This is going to be Sophie's first toy and best companion with her in the pram in future. At the back of the tag it says, "I'll be your friend. Wherever you go, I'll be right by your side."

No comments:

Post a Comment