- She kicks and waves her arms when she is excited. This uses the same movement as stepping. It is easier to lift heavy legs when lying flat.
- She smiles directly at people and expects to be given her turn in "conversations."
- She can learn that one event follows another.
- She learns to make things happen.
- She can locate a sound in front of her, but not one behind; she turns to the correct side if she hears a sound, but cannot locate it.
Today Daddy applied for half day leave to accompany Mummy to buy toys for Sophie. There was this Mattel warehouse sales and they came home with many good buys.
Laugh & Learn™ Learning Music Player™